Buttplug.io Apps/Games Support Request List

This is the post where I keep a list of all the games people have requested Buttplug.io mods for. It will be updated as people ask for more support or mods, as well as whenever is completed for apps/games on this list.

If you don’t see a game on this list, check our apps/games support list before submitting! It may already be done!

If you’re interested having a app/game added to the list, or if you are modding or have built a mod for something listed here, please let me know via either

Links next to the names means there are posts in this thread that will either mention development happening or things to watch out for if you’re looking to create application plugins or mods.

Application Requests

• Paint Applications (SAI2, Photoshop)
  • Excel
  • AutoHotKey

Games Requests

• Baldur’s Gate 3
    • If you want to try this mod, please get ahold of @qdot (me) first. I did some work on this already and it may end up being somewhat complicated to get data out of the story engine (osiris/lua) layers, so I can possibly provide some pointers.
  • Project Zomboid
  • Marbles on Stream
  • Hunt: Showdown
  • Dohna Dohna
  • YARG
  • Clone Hero
    • It appears the game is distributed after being run through an obfuscator and file loading is encrypted (to protect copyrighted songs), so this may be difficult to mod.
  • Metal Gear Solid Collection
  • Stellaris
  • Hardspace: Shipbreaker
  • Castle in the Clouds
  • Scarlet Maiden
  • Flipwitch
  • Arknight
  • American Truck Simulator/European Truck Simulator
  • Five Night at Freddies
  • Pokemon Showdown
  • Conan Exiles
  • Minesweeper
  • Kovaak Aim Trainer
  • Plate up!
  • Destiny 2
  • Palworld
  • Another Crab’s Treasure
  • Tekken (any)
  • Guilty Gear Strive
  • Street Fighter (any)
  • Returnal
  • Carrion
  • Outer Wilds
    • What the fuck is wrong with people
  • Dwarf Fortress
  • Sonic Generations
  • Vampire Survivors
  • Alien Isolation
  • Valorant
    • Online game, uses anti-cheat, will probably require screen scraping
  • The Long Drive
  • Celeste
  • War Thunder
  • Beat Banger
  • Hole Dweller

Bonetown is available on steam, and is basically a sex game that should work perfectly with Buttplug.io

1 Like

ESPHome Bluetooth proxies (via Home Assistant.)
It would be pretty great to have whole-home coverage from setting up some BT proxies and not have to make sure the machine running Intiface is in the bedroom or wherever else someone might be playing.

Some requests:

• SpunkStock: Music Festival on Steam would be nice to have a mod for. It’s a rhythm game with sex and would be really good if vibrations/stroking/whatever from Buttplug could sync with what’s going on in game.

• The Sexorcist on Steam would also be nice. It’s a very small indie game where you hide in a house from a succubus and a sex scene plays when caught and has interactive sex scenes on victory. Would be nice if those scenes had Buttplug support. It also has an easy mode where a noise plays when the succubus sees you that would be nice to add Buttplug support for as an “immersive” way of knowing when you’re being chased.

• Any of eTIRUe’s games on Steam like Dark Siren, Abyss School, and Vampire Mansion. Similar to the above mentioned Sexorcist, but with different themed women in skimpy clothing chasing you.

• Soul Calibur VI. It currently has no rumble and no way to connect to GHR. Would be nice to add a mod for this not just for Buttplug support but to add back rumble into the game like older Soul Caliburs did.

Dead by Daylight would be fantastic!

this game would be amazing if it had stroker support

Helldivers 2 would be amazing

We’ve got someone in our community looking at a screen scraping mod for it now. Actual mods aren’t really possible due to anticheat.

There’s a mod for The Sims 4 called WickedWhims which already has built-in support for Lovense toys; it would be amazing if someone could make a mod that integrates Intiface so other toys could be used. I would try to do it myself if I knew anything about making mods but unfortunately I don’t.

beachside bunnies’s game

Street Fighter 6/ Guilty Gear Strive etc fighting games, maybe?

beat banger would actually be perfect

It’d be great to see a mod for cloud meadow

I don’t know what the permissions are like or how it could be done, but what about the FurryVNE project?

Huh, hadn’t even heard of it! Will take a look.

Would love to see a revive on the Osu lazer stroker/vibrator integration if possible? Saw someone did make one but its outdated like crazy.