Installer triggering antivirus

Bitdefender goes off whenever I try and download the installer for Intiface Central, says its infected with ‘Trojan.GenericKD.71747972’ and nukes the file.

sigh

The installer is signed with a known certificate. I have no idea why this is happening. Probably going to require me contacting bitdefender to have them whitelist it.

I noticed when downloading the windows installers for versions 2.5.5 and 2.5.6 of Intiface Central that my browser (Mozilla Firefox) flags those installers as containing a virus or malware in the downloads section of the browser. Version 2.5.3 doesn’t trigger that flagging for some reason though. Is this in any way related to the Bitdefender issue here or is that an entirely different issue? I’m just curious as to why the latest two versions seem to be triggering these sorts of flaggings.

I honestly have no idea what the hell is happening at this point. I guess there’s some signature in InnoSetup (possibly for registry updates or uninstallation?) that’s causing this, but it’s annoying as hell. I really don’t want to have to rebuild my installer. :c